Our solution aims to
Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) Features
- Work Orders are used to track all aspects related to work performed on assets, from installing new equipment, carrying out preventive maintenance tasks or managing critical shutdowns.
- Individual equipment can be assigned to several Preventive Maintenance Guides.
- The system allows for user-definable causes, failure and remedy codes specific to asset types.
- All completed and canceled work orders are recorded as well.
- Reports to manage the organization’s resources, preparing (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of organizational decisions.
Why Worx CMMS?
- Cubic CMMS meets even the most demanding of commercial needs.
- It is fully integrated with the rest of Cubic Worx and can provide reports to use in managing the organization’s resources, preparing facilities key performance indicators (KPIs)/metrics to use in evaluating the effectiveness of the current operations, and making organizational and personnel decisions.
- The modular design of the Cubic CMMS allows for greater flexibility and the choice of a wide range of modules to suit different environments and needs from enterprise to smaller and medium-sized businesses.