The HR Intern will provide support in:
- Setting up and starting an HR department from scratch
- Implementing new policies and procedures to meet ISO Requirements & Standards
- Implementing ITIDA National Competence framework
- Assisting in Recruitment & Selection Function.
- Supporting in other HR Functions like Performance Management System and Training & development
The HR Intern will learn:
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Organizational Structure, Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
- Recruitment & Selection full cycle
- Competency framework & Competency based Interviewing Skills
- Performance Management System
- MS dynamics ERP system
Internship Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any related field
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources
- Energetic active learner with a very high ability to learn
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent English Skills.
- Good MS Office Skills